27 January 2016

The small things in life ☺1

First Toastbox Wednesday of 2016 (:

Mee Siam, Teh, Butter Sugar Thick Toast (S$7.80)
2016 Planner (Little Twin Stars)
Deco (washi) tape S$3.90 S$2.70 each @ Papermarket  

Decided to start a new section - The Small Things in Life - to blog about things that I'm thankful for/things that make me happy throughout the year.

Wednesday breakfast/brunch treats - #perksofbeingintheafternoonsession ;) -  are something that i look forward to.

*Spending quality time with my mom on her off-day.
*Savouring my Toast & Teh @ a relatively hidden and quiet branch of Toastbox.
*Enjoying the fountain just outside the huge windows.
*Scribbling down upcoming events into my planner (complete with stickers to personalise my planning)


A perfect mid-week treat to recharge for the rest of the week ahead!

What's your way of recharging?  (:

No comments:

Post a Comment