10 January 2015

Around Singapore - not your regular souvenirs (:

Was walking around Mandarin gallery after lunch and spotted a shop selling all sorts of pretty things that seemed way out of my budget

Stumbled upon the sale corner at the front at the store and found this lovely souvenir!
Perfect as a gift for overseas friends (especially those who have tried and love kaya toast!)


 Kaya toast set keychain $6 $3(50% discount!)
After discount this souvenir is a very resonably priced $3 ( cheaper than a real kaya toast set. haha)


The owner, a japanese lady, was really friendly and pleasant and gave me this free Merlion handkerchief 
(kindly explaining that I just had to put in the water and it will become a regular handkerchief) 

She also gave me a $10 discount coupon for their online shop and kept thanking me for shopping even though I only spent so little. Her shop assistant was really nice too so thumbs up for the good service!




No comments:

Post a Comment